How can I order?
It's so easy to order that we don't think you'll need any instructions but here they are, just in case.
To add items to your basket:
- Find the item you wish to order.
- Choose the size option from the drop-down menu on the order page. Once you’re happy you’ve selected the right option click the ‘Add To Basket’ button
How do I pay for my items:
Once you have confirmed items in your basket - you will have the option to pay by debit or credit card via Shopify pay or through Paypal if you have a Paypal account.
Important note for PayPal orders – Orders will always be charged as soon as they are placed, regardless of the availability of the product.
Can I return an Item?
If you wish to return an item, please follow our Returns Procedure below.
• As a consumer, you have the legal right to cancel your contract with us within 14 calendar days from the day after you received the product.
• Products must be returned in new, unworn and unused condition with original garment tags still attached, 14 days after receipt. Swimming Fun Ltd will not accept returns of non-faulty Products that have been worn, used and/or garment tags removed. In such cases, the customer will be informed and the Product(s) will be returned to the customer.
• For hygiene reasons, please note that we are unable to accept the return of swimwear from where the hygiene seal has been removed.
• If you have requested a refund, we will credit the original purchaser’s for the sum paid within 30 days of receipt of your return of approved product(s).
• All refunds for goods purchased must only be returned to Swimming Fun Ltd address. Please send all returns to: Swimming Fun Limited, 18 North Bush Furlong, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 9DY. Please note that the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred when returning Products. Swimming Fun Limited will not offer a refund on returned Products, which are lost or damaged in the post. We strongly recommend that Products are returned using registered post and that you keep your proof of posting certificate.
Please Note: Refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
Nothing in these Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver Products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.